Thursday, June 23, 2011

PROJECT RESUUUUME: DEWATA RAYA and WIRA TUNGGAL

SALAAM everyone.
In order to keep my end of the bargain for a number of hardcore fans who love my scanning style (some even overpaid, for my future projects they said), and as I myself can't stand leaving any projects unfinished, I hereby announce that I will resume scanning DEWATA RAYA and WIRA TUNGGAL.

DEWATA RAYA project resumes at episode 51 of volume 11.



Meanwhile WIRA TUNGGAL project resumes at episode 86. Sorry, I forgot to copy the cover for episode 86 into my pen drive, so this is cover 85. My bad :P



Project status will be updated form time to time, when I have time.
Hopefully, I will manage to finish DEWATA RAYA by the end of next month, July 2011, and WIRA TUNGGAL by the end of September 2011.

Thank you for everyone who still drops by to this blog during my absence :)

caloooo....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks bro...

Post a Comment